Tomato Anchovy Pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 to 6 Fishwife anchovy fillets, pour in all the extra virgin olive oil from the tin!
- 28-ounce can peeled tomatoes
- Dash of smoked chili flakes
- Sea salt and fresh-ground black pepper
Drizzle the olive oil in a skillet, and turn the heat to medium. Wait a minute, then add the garlic and Fishwife anchovies. Stir! When the garlic sizzles and the anchovies break up, crush the peeled tomatoes and add in.
Turn heat to medium-high, and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture becomes saucy, about 15 minutes. Season to taste, and serve with spaghetti. Grate a soft cloud of pecorino Romano cheese over each bowl and serve hot!