Free shipping for orders over $100!
Smoked Salmon & Waffles
Hot Tip: to reheat, toast the waffles!
For the waffle batter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 can fishwife smoked salmon, reserve 1/4 for topping
- miso caramel sauce
- cream cheese, whipped
- 1 apple, sliced and cut into cute shapes
- fresh herbs
- smoked salmon
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Create a well in the center of the dry mixture and add egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix well until completely incorporated. Then mix in the smoked salmon.
- Heat up your waffle iron and lightly brush it with cooking oil
- Once heated, measure out about 1/4 cup of batter and pour it onto the hot waffle iron. Close it and let it cook for about 4 minutes before removing.
- Top off your waffles with cream cheese, miso caramel sauce, apples, herbs, and more smoked salmon. Enjoy!