Campfire Cod Avocado Tartine
1 square of Focaccia or ciabatta split in half.
4 tablespoons of Graza olive oil
Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
1 can Fish Wife Campfire Cod
2 Tablespoons reserved oil from can
1/4 cup vegan or regular mayonnaise
1/2 small clove garlic, minced fine
5 grape tomatoes cut in half
1 small persian cucumber cut into ten slices
Sprig of dill
Squeeze of lemon to finish.
- Cut the avocado into small chunks, add in the lemon zest, juice and graza olive oil and maldon salt and lightly smash together to form a coarse paste.
- Campfire Aoli
- in a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, minced garlic and reserved oil from the Campfire Cod can until fully emulsified and creamy.
- To Assemble:
- Rub the focaccia thoroughly with the Graza Olive oil and toast in 400 degree oven for 4 or 5 minutes or until golden and crunchy all over.
- Spread the avocado onto the two toasted focaccia halves.
- Place the flakes of cod around the toast in an elegant pattern along with 5 halves of the tomatoes and 5 sliced cucumbers to make a nice mosaic.
- Squeeze a little lemon on top of everything and then finish with 5 dots of the aioli, Graza Drizzle, and a few dill sprigs to garnish.